- Coach Andre WiseSr Consultant/Sports AdviserCoach Andre WiseSr Consultant/Sports Adviser
Andre Wise is the co-founder of Tygtal Exposure and Sports Consulting Service, which was designed to help educate high school athletes and their families on the college recruitment process. Coach Wise has personally been successful in this process, having played on a scholarship at Tennessee Wesleyan. Over the past 26 years, Coach Wise has balanced coaching young teens both on the field and off. As founder of the Baldwin Bulldogs Youth Sports, Inc., he helped teens see the importance of accountability in the community as well as the classroom. In 2003, which was Coach Wise first year coaching at Hancock Central High School in Sparta, GA, the team, which had not been to the playoffs in 20 years, went 8-4. In the second year, the team made the class A playoff. He is presently a member of the American Football College Association (AFCA). As father of his own two collegiate athletes by his wife, Karen, of 20 years, Coach Wise has seen the college recruitment process both as an athlete and the parent of an athlete. He has developed tools that will help maximize your child’s potential to receive a scholarship while minimizing the frustration from the process.
- Coach Kelvin WhiteSr. Scout/Media & MarketingCoach Kelvin WhiteSr. Scout/Media & MarketingAs co-founder of Tygtal Exposure and Sports Consulting Service, Kelvin White’s passion is to help assist all athletes have a chance to follow athletic dreams. He has a reputation of finding ‘diamond in the rough’ athletes previously overlooked by both sports analysts and college coaches. Kelvin was named Team Defensive Player of the Year and was 1st Team All Region Linebacker for Metro Atlanta Southern Crescent Area. His personal story is one of possessing the dedication and talent needed to exceed in football but lacking in academic study. He has since dedicated himself to educating athletes on the importance of combining academic and athletic excellence. Kelvin has recruited and coached high school football for a combination of 10 years. His determination, motivation and longevity will help you and your child fill in the gaps needed to fulfill your athletic goals.
- Coach Vincent RosserVP of Basketball OperationsCoach Vincent RosserVP of Basketball OperationsCoach Vincent Rosser, a Georgia native, graduate of Decatur high School, and former U.S. Marine. Has a total of 25 years coaching experience. He earned his Bachelors of Science degree at the University of North Georgia, where he and his teammates won the GAC Conferrence Championship and an invite to the NAIA tournament. He has three sons, two of which played basketball under his reign. Coach Rosser has coached several other sports including football, track,tennis, golf and cross country. In his last coaching position at Henry County High School he lead the Men's basketball program to 2 region Championship, @ region runner-up, 1 final four, 4 Elite 8 appearances, and 1 Sweet 16. Coach Rosser has been selected as Henry County Schools of the year 3 times, AJC All South Metro Coach of the year, and has been chosen to coach the GACA All-Star game twice. beyond teaching the basics of Power, Speed and Agility, adding the competitive intelligence of Bronson Walters' ability to decrease risk of injury or, if already injured, to reduce the athlete's time away from competition.
- Coach DeAndre WiseVP of Football OperationsCoach DeAndre WiseVP of Football OperationsCoach DeAndre Wise brings a ton of experience to us. He is a 2013 graduate of Alpharetta High School. DeAndre has over 10 years of playing experience and off the field experience in the recruiting department. He holds a Bachelors if Science Degree in Sports Management from Indiana State University, where he served as a player before having a concussion injury that cut his playing career short. DeAndre also served as a student asistant to the Director of Football Operations. While at this position he handled several jobs duties, he assisted the recruiting cordinator with communications with recruits and setting up visits and assistant running back coach. DeAndre also played a big role in the day to day operation of the team meals, travel, and etc. DeAndre is a former three star athlete with Rivals, 24/7 sports and scout.com DeAndre started at the highest classification in Georgia High School football as a true freshmen. He then went on to be a first team all region player for 4 years and also a preseason all state selection. He was known as a leader on and off the field winning multiple awards like Offensive line MVP, Mr, Dependability and others.
- Bronson WaltersSports Physical TherapistBronson WaltersSports Physical TherapistBronson Walters' Learned Athletic Behavior program is dedicated to the advanced conditioning and performance of today's athletes. Working with both medical and design professionals, we have created a unique approach for evaluating athletes which combines with the best training modalities validating the latest knowledge in rehabilitation and performance. The pre-performance exam is a step beyond the typical athletic evaluation testing. Athletes gain knowledge through measuring their current abilities, access their limitations... and then teach them to exceed those limits while ultimately avoiding injuries. We go beyond teaching the basics of Power, Speed and Agility, adding the competitive intelligence of Bronson Walters' ability to decrease risk of injury or, if already injured, to reduce the athlete's time away from competition.
- Kendria PattersonHead TutorKendria PattersonHead TutorKendria Patterson is an academic tutor who specializes in writing, reading comprehension, and test taking skills. As a former student athlete, she understands the importance of maintaining and balancing academic success with athletics. She is graduate of the University of West Georgia with a Bachelor of Arts in English. Upon completion of her Bachelor's degree, Kendria earned an overall GPA of 3.46, receiving nearly a 4.0 in her English and writing courses. Throughout her academic career she has been a member of the gifted program, and she was also a member of her high school’s Advanced Placement Academy. Although her primary strengths are writing and standardized testing, she is a very well-rounded tutor who is able to provide assistance with almost any subject.
- Coach Josué QuiñonesBaseball Scout & TrainerCoach Josué QuiñonesBaseball Scout & Trainer
Coaching Experience: I have 17 years of baseball experience where I have played various positions such as middle Infield, catcher & outfield. I've had the pleasure to be an assisting coach at the college level. I am previously coaching a 16 and under travel ball team. As well as coaching, I am currently training kids of all ages in the Metro Atlanta area ,where I train in batting,hitting, catching, pitching, outfield, infield, and/or physical conditioning.
Playing Experience: I played college baseball at Alabama State University 2009-2011, then transferred to Southern Polytechnic State University where I achieved my degree in Electrical Engineering and played my final seasons of college baseball in 2012-2013. In 2014, I was the student assistant coach for Southern Polytechnic State University. Throughout my college baseball season careers I averaged .250 (ASU '10); .400 (ASU '11); .299 (SPSU '12); and .361 (SPSU '13). I also had the privilege to play semi-pro baseball with Rio Grande "Guerrilleros". My accomplishments consist of "Student/Athlete Award" of my senior class at Next Level America Academy (Luquillo, PR.), and "Champion of Character Award 2012- 2013" at SSAC for Southern Polytechnic State University.